1. Which country has a defence budget more than all the other countries in the world put together?
2. Which country has the highest percentage of students under debt because of educational loans?
3. Which is the country that has never been invaded by any other country but has been an invader in other countries every year for more than the last hundred years?
4. Which is the first and only country to use nuclear bombs?
5. Which was the country with the maximum percentage of malnourished (obese) population till 2013?
6. Which country lost to Vietnam in the war from 1955 to 1975 despite having the most advanced weapons in the world?
7. Which country has given itself the right to enter any other country without permission and kill anybody it suspects to be a terrorist without proof?
8. Which country is responsible for the killing the maximum number of civilians in wars in other countries?
9. Which country is the world’s largest weapon producer and trader?
10. In which country is prostitution considered a crime but which also has the largest legal pornography “industry”?
11. Which developed country was the last to abolish slavery, but maintained racist laws for almost another century after abolition?
12. Which is the country that proclaims itself to be the world’s guardian of “democracy”, while supporting the cruellest of dictators?
13. Which is the country whose government openly says that it has the right to invade any country it thinks is a threat to it, even without clear evidence and in violation of international laws?
14. Which country was responsible for starving over 5 lakh children in Iraq while claiming that it was fighting the cruel dictatorship of Saddam Hussein?
15. Which country is home to the maximum number of dollar billionaires, while having 80% of its population is in debt?
16. Which country has the highest number of school shootouts in the world?
17. Which is the only country that accepts that it sold chemical and biological weapons of mass destruction that were used in a war with another country?
18. Which was the country that was waging war against numerous countries when its President was given the Nobel Peace Prize?
19. Which is the country that has a friendly alliance with Pakistan, but has been sending drones (unmanned aircraft bombers) in the name of fighting terrorists, killing innocent civilians there?
20. Which is the only country that sent a battleship to the Bay of Bengal to threaten India during the 1971 war?
21. Who is the Chief Guest for India’s Republic Day Celebrations organized in New Delhi by the government this year?